No surprise the CEO of Fremantle council has promised more answers in the future, non in the past near 8 months, but some in the future,,,,,?
Let’s be clear the basic questions have not changed in almost 8 months, 8 months of NO ANSWERS.
- The City Of Fremantle (COF) could have put this to rest back in October 2014, but choose not too answer fair reasonable questions?
- Why did FRRA have to go to the lengths of getting questions asked in parliament, because the COF choose to not answer fair reasonable questions?
- Why did the city berate publicly a resident for asking questions, why, because the COF choose to not answer his fair reasonable questions?
- Now we see it in the press, why, because the COF choose to not answer fair reasonable questions?
- Lots of stories, thinking allowed, letters to the editor in local papers, why, because the COF choose to not answer fair reasonable questions?
- How do u take a $45million investment and turn it into a $90million+ value in 20 yrs. with only an approx. $800,000 a year revenue?
- Where is the transparency this council says it has, as its actions don’t seem to do what their words say?
Well let’s see what the CEO has to say and if he has another response or real answers to the questions on the table?
You can sign up to business news for free and read 8 articles a month, that should be enough to keep u up to date on the Kings Sq issues?